iNAGO CEO to speak at Virtual Assistant Summit in San Francisco, January 28-29, 2016
Ron DiCarlantonio, CEO of iNAGO Inc., will be speaking at the Virtual Assistant Summit on intelligent conversational assistants for automotive.
His seminar, titled “Will Knight Rider’s K.I.T.T. Be in Your Next Car?”, is described as follows:
“How close are we to Knight Rider’s K.I.T.T.?
The connected car is a natural home for virtual assistants, where drivers want to stay in touch. But we don’t want them fiddling with technology while they drive.
The connected virtual assistant – done right – will make driving safe, simple and fun. Even passengers in self-driving cars will demand the help of virtual assistants!
But how usable are today’s automotive virtual assistants?
This lively talk will review why intelligent and conversational assistants are necessary for automotive, what is the state of the art, and how far technology can take us in the future.”
Virtual Assistant Summit event details:
- Date: January 28-29, 2016
- Place: Park Central Hotel, San Francisco
- Organizers: RE•WORK
- Web site: https://www.re-work.co/events/va-sanfrancisco-2016
iNAGO Seminar Details:
- Date: January 29, 2016
- Place: Park Central Hotel
- Title: Will Knight Rider’s K.I.T.T. Be in Your Next Car?
- Ron DiCarlantonio’s speaker profile: https://www.re-work.co/events/va-sanfrancisco-2016/speakers/ron-di-carlantonio